Working papers special series “BETA Golden Anniversary”
On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of our laboratory, throughout the year 2022, a special series of BETA working papers have been published.
It honors the outstanding contributions of BETA members, past and present, illustrating the diversity of our laboratory but also its scientific influence.
Special Series 2022
21 to 23
Thematic issues “Cliometrics and History of Economic Thought“
With an introductory note by Rémy Guichardaz, it includes three Working Papers:
- Special series 2022-21: “Les Sciences Économiques entre l’Histoire et les Mathématiques : l’Épisode Wilhelmien”, co-written by Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Ragip Ege
- Special series 2022-22: “History of Economic Analysis as Analysis of Historic Economics“, written by Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira
- Special series 2022-23: “History of Economic Thought as Text Analysis. Some Methodological Considerations”, written by Ragip Ege
Special Series 2022-20
« Who’s Favored by Evaluative Voting? An Experiment Conducted during the 2012 French Presidential Election »
by Antoinette Baujard, Herrade Igersheim, Isabelle Lebon, Frédéric Gravel and Jean-François Laslier, with an introductory note by Samuel Ferey.
Special Series 2022
16 to 19
Dossier thématique n°2 “Economie Expérimentale”
With an introductory note by Kene Boun My, Herrade Igersheim & Sébastien Massoni, it includes four Working Papers:
- Special series 2022-16: “Global versus local interaction in coordination games: an experimental investigation”, co-written by Kene Boun My, Marc Willinger & Anthony Ziegelmeyer
- Special series 2022-17: “Trusting behavior in a repeated investment game“, co-written by François Cochard, Phu Nguyen Van & Marc Willinger
- Special series 2022-18: “Does resorting to online dispute resolution promote agreements? Experimental evidence” co-written by Yannick Gabuthy, Nicolas Jacquemet & Nadège Marchand
- Special series 2022-19: “Attitude towards Risk and Production decision: An Empirical analysis on French private forest owners. Environmental Modeling Assessment“, co-written by Marielle Brunette, Jérôme Foncel & Eric Kéré
Special Series 2022-15
« Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen au BETA (1976-1977) Un économiste dans le tragique de l’Histoire et du destin de l’Humanité »
by Jean Arrous, with an introductory note by Ragip Ege.
Special Series 2022-14
On the Dixit-Stiglitz model of monopolistic competition
by Claude d’Aspremont, Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira and Louis-André Gérard-Varet, with an introductory note by Pierre Dehez.
Special Series 2022-13
The economic dynamics of thechnologies development
by Ehud Zuscovitch, with an introductory note by Patrick Cohendet.
Special Series 2022-12
Does Gender Diversity in Panels of Judges Matter? Evidence from French Child Support Cases
by Cécile Bourreau-Dubois, Myriam Doriat-Duban, Bruno Jeandidier and Jean-Claude Ray, with an introductory note by Cécile Bourreau-Dubois.
Special Series 2022
7 to 11
Dossier thématique n°1 “Cliométrie”
With an introductory note by Charlotte Le Chapelain, it includes five Working Papers:
- Special series 2022-7: “The debate over grain in the 1750s. A cliometric point of view”, co-written by Jean-Daniel Boyer, Magali Jaoul-Grammare & Sylvie Rivot
- Special series 2022-8: “Cliometrics of Climate Change: A Natural Experiment on the Little Ice Age“, co-written by Olivier Damette, Claude Diebolt, Stephane Goutte & Umberto Triacca
- Special series 2022-9: “Cliometrica after 10 years: definition and principles of cliometric research” written by Claude Diebolt
- Special series 2022-10: “Un héritage des Annales, la cliométrie à Strasbourg“, co-written by Claude Diebolt & Michel Hau
- Special series 2022-11: “From Stagnation to Sustained Growth: The Role of Female Empowerment“ co-written by Claude Diebolt & Faustine Perrin
Special Series 2022-6
Spatial preference heterogeneity in forest recreation
by Jens Abildtrup, Serge Garcia, Søren Bøye Olsen, Anne Stenger, with an introductory note by Jette Bredahl Jacobsen.
Special Series 2022-5
Structure and Involuntary Unemployment
by Jean-Paul Fitoussi and Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen, with an introductory note by Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira.
Special Series 2022-4
L’analyse économique de la résolution des conflits
by Bruno Deffains, with an introductory note by Myriam Doriat-Duban.
Special Series 2022-3
The emergence and growth of an improbable laboratory in economics and management: the case of BETA
by Patrick Cohendet et Patrick Llerena, with an introductory note by Jean-Alain Héraud.
Special Series 2022-2
Special Series 2022-1